The classic and one of the most well-known anabolic steroids out there, Anadrol was formerly the go to treatment for people suffering from anaemia, osteoporosis and those who had a medical need to put on weight.
It was first introduced in the 1960s and since the start, it’s been a controlled drug and only available “over the counter” via illegal means.
Like all steroids, it wasn’t long before the bodybuilding and weightlifting community discovered it had weigh gain and strength increasing properties too.
What Exactly Does Anadrol Do?
The generic name for the drug is oxymetholone, it’s basically a powerful anabolic steroid and has all the benefits (and negatives) that you’d expect. It works to boost the numbers of red blood cells inside your body, helping you pack in much longer and more vigorous workouts than normal.
As a weird side feature, it also helps to maintain joint flexibility. For this reason, it was a huge drug on the professional weight lifting scene years ago and helped athletes to lift heavier weights without causing damage.
That Sounds Amazing, Bet There’s a Catch!
As with all steroids, those crazy gains and ability to lift like a champ came at a high cost:
- Increased cancer rates, particularly testicular, prostate and breast.
- Can severely damage your liver over time, causing tumours and cysts to grow.
- Nausea and vomiting.
Ouch! And those side effects are only half the issue as some people can develop quite severe reactions to the drug too.
Any Alternatives Out There?
Steroid technology has been pushing along at a high rate over the past 10 years. This has opened a huge range of legal steroids that can pack in the goodies, without the horrible side effects.
This is where a legal steroid called Anadrole, manufactured by Crazy Bulk come in.
The Benefits Without the Danger, Anadrole
Anadrole is part of a new breed of safe alternatives to Anadrol. It works in very much the same way but with way more benefits and none of the negatives!
- It’s legal, no more buying spurious batches of Anadrol from your friendly dealer!
- Works the same, you’ll be able to pack in those gym sessions and work your muscles to the max.
- No side effects, if you fancy keeping your youthful locks and sidestepping the health issues, Anadrole is the way to go.
How Does It Work?
The short answer is the same as Anadrol, it helps pack more red blood cells into your system. More red cells = More oxygen and nutrients to keep your muscles working hard.
The active ingredients in Anadrole include Tribulus Terrestris, a natural extract which provides the red blood cell increasing properties of Anadrole. Crazy Bulk, the guys behind Anadrole also pack in other goodies including:
- Whey protein, to help your muscles as they grow and demand more nutrients.
- Soy protein, another form of nutrient to assist muscle development.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine, a powerful amino acid that forms the building blocks for protein. It’s also been said to maintain healthy testosterone levels in men.
Like all legal steroids, Anadrole is specifically created for bodybuilders and athletes:
- It’s completely legal and available freely.
- It helps you work out harder and stronger.
- Highly useful as part of a weight gain stack.
- Will increase your strength and stamina over time.
- It comes in tablet form, no injections!
The awesome thing about Anadrole, and part of the reason people are making the switch, is that Anadrole manages all this without the terrible side effects of Anadrol.
How Do People Take Anadrole?
The Crazy Bulk version of Anadrole works by taking two tablets per day. You can stack Anadrole with other supplements like D-Bal or Trenorol which will only improve the gains you’ll get.
Unlike other steroid supplements, you should take Anadrole before working out and preferably before breakfast in the morning.
Standard advice is to push on with the 2 tablets a day for 2 months, before taking 1 or two weeks off and repeating the process.
We tested Anadrole a few months back and made sure our candidate was on no other supplements. Our lucky tester, Paul, had been building a steady gym regime but wasn’t quite getting the results he wanted. We figured that if Anadrole can work on a relative newcomer to bodybuilding, it could work on anyone!
We made sure Paul was sticking to a decent diet, and worked on his lifting technique to made sure he was getting the maximum gain from each workout.
It took a few weeks, but…
The first thing to say about Anadrole, is that it took a few weeks to start really seeing gains in fitness. Paul kept a fitness log for the 2 months we tested Anadrole for and noticeable increases in gym activity could be seen after 7 weeks.
- Gym visits increased from 3 to 4 per week.
- Decrease in recovery time between workouts.
- Ability to lift heavier weights and workout for longer periods of time.
It’s worth mentioning that we didn’t see a huge increase in weight and muscle after 7 weeks;however, we felt the huge uptick in gym time and strength will likely lead to huge gains down the road.
Our advice would be to give the Anadrole the time to boost your workout, and let your physique do the talking later!
Verdict: If you want to see long term gains and need to bulk out, Anadrole must be at the top of your stacking list. Patience is the key with this wonder supplement!
A Quick Word About Crazy Bulk
By far the best place to get Anadrole now is a well-known supplier called Crazy Bulk. They have just about the cheapest prices going, offer Jedi levels of customer support and you’ll have the option to stack your Anadrole with other cool Crazy Bulk supplements, such as D-Bal and Deca Duro.