There’s been a lot of talk about Anavar lately. It’s a class of steroids that’s commonly used by bodybuilders looking to add bulk to their physique. Like most anabolic type steroids, it’s a controlled drug and not available over the counter, making most trade in the drug illegal.
Unlike some steroids, it doesn’t increase testosterone levels in the body, yet it does work to increase the intensity of your workouts, leading to increased mass over time.
Anavar is typically taken 4 times per day and is recommended to be taken after a workout.
Who uses It?
Anavar has been around since the 1960s under the generic name of oxandrolone. Doctors prescribe it to patients who are underweight. Like most steroids, it serves as an anabolic, helping muscles to build mass.
Some manufacturers have created versions of Anavar that run under slightly different names. However, some of these versions are illegal and unregulated.
Unfortunately, Anavar users can suffer from a wide array of side effects.
- Can cause heart disease over time, including issues like stroke and heart attacks.
- Can cause irritability and depression.
- Cessation of Anavar can cause withdrawal symptoms.
The main problem with Anavar, is that it comes with a heap of issues – not good!
Sounds Rough! What Are the Alternatives?
While Anavar does work, it comes with a serious list of side effects which are bound to ruin your day! Thankfully there are alternatives out there that are both available over the counter and don’t have those nasty side effects.
Looking to add some bulk to your life without taking a chance with Anavar? Well, one of the best supplement companies in the business, Crazy Bulk, have your back.
Anavrol, is a safe, legal and much lower cost alternative to the prescription version. Another plus point to Anavrol, is that it’s specifically formulated for those who need a cutting supplement. It will boost your muscle size and strength, whilst helping you keep those fat cells at bay!
That’s a version of Anavar we can all get along with!
No Side Effects
This is the main party piece of Anavrol, unlike Anavar, it won’t cause the horrific side effects that Anavar does, yet it performs a very similar function.
- It’s completely legal and available over the counter.
- It will still increase your muscle strength and stamina.
- Helps with cutting and keep the fat at bay.
- No pesky needles, Anavrol is only available in tablet form.
I hope you have your science game switched up to 10, because this can get complicated! Basically, every time you work out, your body produces a hormone called ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate). The biology guys will know that ATP is required for every movement your body makes, it’s important stuff!
Unfortunately, the average body can only produce so much ATP. This is fine for the average human, yet for bodybuilders, it’s never going to be enough to take your workout game to the next level.
We need an ATP boost, and that’s exactly where Anavrol comes in. It works by speeding up the amount of ATP your body produces, which means that you’ll be able to power through workouts that might have previously left you running for the locker room in a sweat!
Like all Crazy Bulk supplements, there’s much more than ATP inside every pack. As a supplement manufacturer than truly understands what bodybuilders need, they’ve added some choice ingredients to help you cut like a champ!
- ATP – There’s ATP packed into every tablet of Anavrol. The more ATP in your body, the stronger your workouts will be.
- BCAA – a staple part of Crazy Bulk supplements, BCAAs (Block Chain Amino Acids) are a key building block of protein, and as we all know, no muscle is going to take it to the max without its daily protein fix.
- Wild Yam Root – This wonder extract with help your body to produce more testosterone over time. This helps your body pack in that energy and allow your workouts to shine.
- Whey Protein – Anavrol is going to help you train harder than before, and your muscles are going to need feeding! Anavrol comes pre-packed with Whey Protein and Soy Protein to help deliver the nutrients they’ll crave!
Any Bad Points?
In a nutshell, nope! However, please stick to the recommended daily intake to avoid any nasty surprises! Unlike Anavar, Anavrol is probably not going to be your go to supplement for gaining weight, there’s better alternatives for that.
Anavrol, is all about building muscle and shedding fat. It’s a superb supplement to add to a cutting stack and should provide everything you need if you simply need to boost your stamina and strength.
I haven’t take Anavrol myself as I’ve been testing D-Bal recently and didn’t want to give a false conclusion. Steve, a close friend and our content editor decided to take the plunge.
Steve has been taking Anavrol for the past 2 months alongside a balanced diet, solid workout regime and weekends spent sea kayaking to boost his core and arms.
- Results started to show after 6 weeks.
- Noticeable improvement in stamina and ability to power through workouts.
- Added an extra workout day during the week as recovery time improved.
- His weight has increased slightly, yet this has all been muscle growth and his BMI is an amazing 30, not bad for an office bound bro!
Overall, we’re completely stoked by this result. There’s also been no hint of side effects since starting on the supplement and we’re confident that by following the dosage guidelines to the letter, most guys will be fine.
Crazy Bulk are the most popular vendor for Anavrol. Their prices are sweet, customer service is second to none and they offer a money back guarantee.
If you’re looking for a quality alternative to Anavar, without the hidden nasties, you won’t go far wrong with Anavrol!